Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Symptom Update for July 13, 2010


Today I have had more hip, lower back / spine pain which makes my whole leg hurt. It's worse today than it was yesterday. Still pain in my fingers on both hands now and pains in my legs sporadically! I am starting to feel like I'm slowly becoming an invalid. Praying that this is just more of the symptoms coming "out" from the antibiotics killing off the "critters". Sure can get discouraging right now though. I tried to take a walk down the street but that didn't help any. I'm so afraid that I'm going to lose more muscle mass and strength if I hurt too much to walk around. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!