Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010 ..... Feeling better!


Well, apparently I was just herxing from adding the 2nd antibiotic to my treatment because yesterday and today have been so much better, pain-wise! My fingers in my left hand are obviously already full of arthritis so I don't expect them to get any better but my aches are gone and even my spine pain is very minimal! THANK GOD!!!

If a couple of days of pain when adding medications means that the bugs are dying, then I think I can do this!

I have recently re-connected with a childhood friend through Facebook! Imagine our surprise when we discovered that we both have Lyme! She has been fighting it for about 5 years or so and is just about to the point where she is thinking she can end her treatments! She has been such an encouragement to me and I am so thankful that I have her to lean on!

PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!