Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5, 2010 - Lots of Housework - maybe too much


Well, I got up feeling pretty good so I decided to take advantage. I did lots and lots of vacuuming, mopping and carpet spot-cleaning. By the time I was done ... I was DONE! I was a stinky, sweaty and exhausted MESS!

This evening I have been pretty tired out and a bit achy. Not achy like I was a few days ago but just more of a over-worked type of achy. I have been getting sharp pains in the fingers of my left hand again though. The ring finger is the worst ... sharp shooting pains down it. The swollen joint on my forefinger hasn't changed one bit either.

Tomorrow is the day that my PCP gets back in her office. I left a message for her to call me ... I sure hope she does! I'll be sitting by the phone waiting anxiously all day. I am very nervous about how she will react when I tell her that although my Lyme test was negative, I'm sure I have it! You see, there is major controversy around lab testing and interpreting the tests for Lyme. It's over my head and far more than I want to try to explain here on my blog. There are many good links online though to find out more about it!

Basically it has to do with the CDC standard for what they consider positive results but there is a lab called IGENEX that does more specific testing ... and they are apparently the lab of choice for Lyme Disease patients. I will find out when I see my LLMD (Lyme Literate MD) at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!