Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weak and Achy Day Today


I sure wish I knew what decides a good or bad day for me. Today I have been weak- legged again and it has gotten progressively worse through the day. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary for a normal day at home for me. I've been up and down the stairs the average amount of times I would say but just now (7:10 pm) I could barely make it.

The only thing I have done differently today is to increase my Transfer Factor Lyme Plus from 1 to 2 pills per day as the instructions on the bottle say to do. I doubt that has made a difference in how I'm feeling at all but I do want to remember to note any changes in my treatment!

My arms are feeling weak and achy now as well and I just have that all over rundown feeling. I'm feeling a bit discouraged right now and of course my left hand is still hurting. Oh, and I've noticed more muscle twitches in my legs today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!