Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feeling a bit un-well as the day goes along ...


After we got home from breakfast at Cracker Barrel this morning, I was so very sleepy that I just could not wait to go back to bed. Granted, I was still awake at 1:00 a.m. and got up at 6:00 a.m. So, around 1:00 p.m. I laid down and took a two hour nap. Once I got up I felt a bit weak and woozy so gave myself some time before starting our dinner.

After dinner, I still felt a bit questionable and then I started getting a headache. Just curious as to whether something is starting the beginning of another herx. The only thing "new" I have started is the Diflucan for this "so-called" yeast infection that I described in my earlier post from today.

This is only my 2nd day of taking the Diflucan so if it is possible to herx from it, then tomorrow would probably be worse. Guess I will just have to wait and see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!