Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 1 - 2010 -


Today I decided that I was tired of spending two days in bed and that I would force myself to get up and "make myself useful." I vacuumed quite a bit around the house but eventually began feeling very ill again.

I had achy calves, pains in my left shin, pains in the ball and middle toe of my left foot, body aches, back aches and pain, twitching in the left side of my face, pain and soreness in my left ring finger - hip pain, sporadic muscle twitching in my legs and shoulder and left side of my face. It became increasingly difficult to walk due to the pain in my shins and calves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!