Sunday, July 4, 2010

June 26 and 27 - 2010


Strange things are beginning to occur .... very freaky to say the least! All of the sudden today, I had a sharp pain in my right ring finger and within seconds, I had a blue streak and bruise at the base and alongside the center of my finger and it hurt like heck! Within about a half hour, I had the exact same sensation in the ring finger on my OTHER hand! No bruising but the same pain!


By bedtime, I had a very sore and tender area under my left earlobe ... no bumps or swollen glands just very sore.


On the 27th, I experienced what felt like a blood vessel popping in my eye also! I ran to the bathroom expecting to see something but thankfully there were no marks! Throughout the day, I had continued pains in my fingers and my knees felt like they were going to "lock up" on me whenever I bent over for anything.


Just before bedtime, I looked down at my hand and discovered that a large bump had literally popped up suddenly on the knuckle joint of my left index finger! By this time, I was really freaking out and in tears. My husband had seen the bruised finger and heard all of my complaints but when he saw this swollen joint, he became concerned as well. There was now visual PROOF that something was going on inside of me!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!