Sunday, July 4, 2010

June 29 and 30th - 2010


For these two days, I stayed in bed all day with really bad body aches and weakness. I had muscle pains all over but more severely in my calves, shins, chest and shoulder (left side where lipoma is located). I was very weak and felt horrible.

After joining two different online groups of Lyme sufferers, I was told to stop my steroid pack and I did. Steroids suppress the immune system and they did immediately take the swollen nodes down from the back of my head. The lymph nodes swell when fighting infection so it made perfect sense to me that by reducing the inflammation of these nodes, that I was indeed suppressing the healing process! By doing this, I would be allowing the Lyme toxins to take a firm hold in my system!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!