Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010


Just wanted to post that yesterday and today have both been good days for me! I've felt well and gotten things done around the house finally! My hands and fingers still hurt some and I get a bit weak and tired now and then but so much better than I was feeling last week!

Today just as I was about to head out the door to have my Lipoma (on chest) removed, the surgeon's office called and cancelled my surgery. The doctor was called into emergency surgery at the hospital. It really threw me for an emotional "loop" there for a few minutes and I broke down but now I feel like I am actually a bit relieved.

I was having bad anxiety while waiting to leave for my appointment and I just really believe that things happen for a reason. So maybe the timing just wasn't right to have this Lipoma removed so I didn't even reschedule the appointment for now.

Tomorrow, I see my PCP to discuss my Lyme "diagnosis" and see what she thinks about all of this. WISH ME LUCK! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!