Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4 - 2010


Independence Day ... how fitting! I was determined this morning to get up and be independent of my bed! My legs seemed to function pretty normally again this morning and I wasn't nearly as achy!

Hubby and I went to town and had lunch and I even enjoyed shopping for a while in my favorite store, Kirklands! After a bit, I did get weak and tired and ready to go home but I was so relieved to have had a better semi-normal day again!

Once we got home, my chest had a strange achy / burny feeling and my eyes felt burny as well. I took my temperature and it registered at 98.9. This was after I had given myself time to cool off a bit and rest on my bed. This could very easily be considered a low-grade fever for me compared to my usual temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!