Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 18 - Rifampin Pulse - Herx seems to be easing finally!

Yesterday and today, I have been much less painful. Still slightly achy but more energetic. The main thing is that I just feel so weak. My legs are so weak that I just feel like I've lost all muscle mass in them. I guess each herx that I hurt for days on end, just causes muscle deterioration. :(

Well, I am thankful that I am at least feeling a lift in the horror of this herx anyway. Only 4 more days of this Rifampin pulse ... unless my LLMD says I need to take it longer as opposed to pulsing. Still have not heard back on what he found out about the safety of pulsing with Rifampin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!