Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 9 - Rifampin - Second Pulse

Had a bad sleep night last night ... lots of aches and migrating sharp pains .... feeling the same today and progressively worse. Tonight I feel weak and had a difficult time walking outside and back to feed my dogs. This herx has had the usual all-over body aches and pronounced sharp pains in the sole of my left foot, pains in the sides of my neck and base of my head, a strange feeling in my head, aching hands, fingers, toes, wrists, elbows, shoulders, etc.... etc..... *sigh*

It's only 5:30 PM and I am about to head upstairs to the tub and bed for the night. Hoping this is the peak of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!