Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Symptom Update

Another bad night. Lathered myself from head to toe with muscle rub ointment and then froze all night from it. After finally getting to sleep somewhere after 11 PM, I was awake again at 3:00 AM and stayed up until 4:00 AM. Finally got some sleep and got out of bed at about 10:00 AM.

Took Ibuprofen to try and alleviate some pain but it did nothing for it. I am having lots of bad dreams again too which doesn't make for a peaceful sleep either. Today I have just been feeling plain lazy and kind of glad it is a gloomy day .... that way it "fits" my mood and I don't feel like a beautiful day is going to waste on this illness!

Hoping and praying that tonight is better or at least no worse and that better pain-free days are coming again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!