Saturday, October 30, 2010

Update - Day 7 of Tinidazole Pulse

I have been back on Tinidazole along with my Rifampin for a week now. So far the main symptoms have been more sleep issues and horrible Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). My legs feel so awful that I have to get up and rub them down with muscle rub cream and I still am having trouble sleeping.

The only thing beside sleep and RLS symptoms is that I have noticed a return of some mile muscle twitching again but so far nothing too bad. Hoping and praying that means that the beasts that are causing the twitches are nearly all dead or dying!

Oh ... I almost forgot ... I have had some nights of waking up with a soaked head and upper body but it might be hormonal since I am "of that age" as well. Just what I need ... another health "issue" right now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!