Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update 5.23.2012

I got the lab results from IGENEX on the tick that I sent off and it was negative for Lyme. My LLMD expected that it would be, that is why he is already testing me for co-infections that I could have gotten from this tick. (Of course I had been bitten by 3 different ticks during the same week ... the one I sent off was just the one that had been attached and engorged on me for a lengthy period of time.)

I am definitely have more symptoms again. Today I have had body aches again and lots and lots of joint / bone cracking and popping. It is so weird, almost anytime or part of my body that I move, I hear a cracking sound! I am still having a pain and sticky sensation in the corner of my right eye as well. I'm not sure if the Doxycycline is pulling out more symptoms through die-off the bacteria or what is going on. I have now been on the Doxycycline for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!