Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 10 - Tinidazole Pulse

Today my legs have been achy ... my left leg especially! I had to drive to town to vote and then to take hubby to lunch and my leg was killing me! Not sure if this is a herx from the Tinidazole or what.

Last night after supper, I had some slight nausea and indigestion .... but also discovered my blood sugar was quite high which does cause that as well. Went to bed but awoke as always about one hour past falling asleep with a bad panic attack. I had even taken 1/2 of a Xanax before bedtime. :(

Tonight, I am feeling a bit anxious again as supper is in the oven and not too sure if I want to eat or not. I'm so sick of being sick and always having to guess whether or not to eat or not and what illness is causing what symptom! :[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!