Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 10 - NO MEDS ... update

This is the 10th day that I have been completely medicine-free. I have been feeling great! The reason I am posting today though, is because I am getting a bit nervous. Last night at bedtime, I was a bit achy in my shins and calves again. I'm not sure if it was because of some things that I have done the past few days ... we did some painting and I also rode my horse a little while ... or if I am having a return of symptoms. I have also noticed some mild twitching again. This morning while sitting at my desk, my legs feel a bit weak again and I've had some twitching. I am SO scared that my Lyme and Co symptoms are coming back!!! I SOOOO want to be over all of this! :(

I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!