Saturday, September 11, 2010

Third Day Feeling Better ... I could get used to this!


I am stopping my current 3 abx and beginning a 4th new one tomorrow. I will do this change for 3 weeks then go back to the others for 3 weeks and keep teeter-tottering back and forth like that. It also has to do with the life / breeding cycles of the critters too! It is very complicated scientifically so it's not just guesswork, it's a scientific formula! Today has been my THIRD good day in a row! I am so thankful!!! Yep, I have a little fatique and a few minor aches but NOTHING like I have been up until now! The main thing is the past 2 nights I have had a true "restless leg syndrome" feeling in my left leg. The yucky feeling that only gets better if you move it constantly. It's not really a pain or ache that you can rub but an annoying sort of "nervous leg" feeling. So strange! I almost got back up and took a 2nd bedtime bath but instead just rubbed some Vicks vaporub all over my leg and tried to go to sleep. Thankfully, I did and slept well after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!