Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just Checking In

After the initial headache that I had after my first dose of Tindamax, I have felt really pretty good! I have a few aches and pains here and there and even a few twitches now and then but really very few compared to what I have been having!

I am really getting encouraged that the Rifampin has worked well for me and that would be right on target for what I have read from other Lyme patients' experience with this drug as well! I will go back on the Rifampin after this 3 week period with the Tindamax. I may still experience a herx from starting Tindimax but I am hoping the initial headache was "it" for this drug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!