Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 5 - Tindamax

Still feeling pretty good but have noticed an increase again in leg twitching. It got kind of crazy last evening at my desk and now again today since getting back from a walk. I have been making myself take walks daily now to keep my strength and hopefully build muscle mass where it has been wasting. I'm sure the exercise is not helping the twitching muscles but I do not want to waste anymore muscle mass. As long as I don't feel terrible from walking ... which I generally DO during a herx ... then I'm going to keep it up!

Just wanted to note the increase in twitching again which I am attributing to the Tindimax pulse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and Lyme Disease. If you have information regarding Lyme or another illness similar to mine, please keep in touch!